Endcube Anime Network

Subete_Yoi

Tree Puncher
SubeteYoi
SubeteYoi
4 May 2020
Shin Takarajima, 新宝島
For all things weeb, games, anime or manga!
Release your inner-weeb here!

BoGmS27.gif
Actual representation of me after pulling with all of my saint quartz

Very Basic Ground Rules
- No H or ecchi post
- No images depicting gratuitous violence and/or illicit drug usage.
- No expletives, swearing, derogatory or offensive language.
- No hotlinking of videos that contain any of the above offending materials.
- Characters in user-posted images must be modestly represented, a little bit of skin is fine - but if you are unsure if something is safe or not, then don't post it.
- No rage posting. If you want to act like a sperglord, go else where.
- Leave the dramas to hollywood, bollywood, and them actors.. just focus on talking what you enjoy here.
- If you watch a new episode of anime and itching to tell the world about what you saw. please post it inside spoiler tag to avoid spoiling others who hate it!

This thread is highly inspired by this thread:
Where I've been active for almost 7 years in this thread... and also by SGCafe.

ianc99

Rookie
ianc99
ianc99
6 Jun 2020
Gonna watch "Rascal Does Not Dream of a Dreaming Girl" sometime within the next 2 weeks. Watched "Seishun Buta Yarou" A.K.A Bunny Girl Senpai last month.

Would I recommend it?
Definitely. I really loved it. I don't watch anime. But yea, this is my second anime title I have watched so far. I binge watched all 13 episodes in a day :ROFLMAO:

qianying

Rookie
qianying09
qianying09
9 May 2020
I finally started Violet Evergarden two days ago and tbh I can't bear to binge it. First I wanted to savor how beautiful this anime is, secondly my heart just can't take it. Regret binging the first few episodes in one day, ended up a crying mess the whole day. X'D