Suggestions on Written Books for a Public Library

MagiMari

Rookie
MagiMarii
MagiMarii
18 May 2020
Gonna attempt to initiate a conversation here.

I'm Opening an in-game public Library that you can already visit at /pwarp Library. The place is functionally prepared and close to ready for the official opening. The Library will have 12 functional Redstone serviced floors for Shelves of Books and current total capacity for 96 Unique Titles. It is also open for anyone who wants to write their own books and have it available in the Library.

So at the start, the place would be pretty empty, shelves need to be filled. I would like peoples' suggestions and ideas for what kind of books they would browse an in-game Minecraft Library for, or even specific titles, plus a little description of what it is about. It doesn't have to be serious and thoroughly thought out and can still serve as filler until better books take their place. As long as something doesn't test server rules, they are within the realm of possibility.

To give a bit of an idea of how it will look like, I will likely split the 12 floors:
4 floors for Books that record or document server related stuff (e.g. Written record of Popular Biomes and their locations on the server or History of MCNet), I already have placed copies of the April 2020 Rookie Guide on one of the shelves in there.

8 floors for everything else. Any other form of Literature. Fiction and Non-Fiction alike.

qianying

Rookie
qianying09
qianying09
9 May 2020
Minecraft creepypasta or haunted stories! That'll make it thrilling and enticing to visit the library for.

MagiMari

Rookie
MagiMarii
MagiMarii
18 May 2020
Both are pretty solid suggestions. You can't fit much into a Minecraft book's pages, but it is still appropriate for simple and compact literature.